Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 43: We're back! And we're on a boat!

Sara

Holly

Amy
Heather
After a long string of changes, Design Fart is now up running again! The plan is to once again start and continue our daily blogging, except we're changing things up a bit-- we are welcoming a few new bloggers!

Adam: Heather's new partner in crime, who is also the creator of Hemisphere Design

Amy: A talented designer at Pierce College, also my big sister!

Holly, Heather and I will also continue to design. Thanks for sticking with us!

Yesterday's challenge was "I'm on a boat"... here's what happened!

1 comment:

  1. I'm am so glad you're back.... and love the extra people..... I saw Amy's and remembered something... In my Red Yacht, the biggest crab we ever caught! Aunt Patti and Amy... fun memories... nice job all! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete